Gynecology is the study and care of the health of the female reproductive system. From Well Woman visits and adolescent gynecology to menopausal services and preventative care, Northland Obstetrics & Gynecology is committed to providing comprehensive health services to every woman, regardless of age.
The physicians of Northland Obstetrics & Gynecology who specialize in OB-GYN care are committed to the promotion of women’s health.
- Annual exams and well woman care
- Cystometric testing for voiding abnormalities
- Contraception counseling and management
- Management of gynecologic problems:
- Abnormal uterine bleeding: postmenopausal, fibroids and polyps
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome
- Chronic pelvic pain: endometriosis and interstitial cystitis
- Pelvic organ prolapse and urinary incontinence
- Menopausal management: hormone replacement issues and osteoporosis
- Abnormal pap smears
- Vaginal discharge and irritation
- Female infertility